Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Tonality Control 2.0 Instructional Video – Download Free Courses FREE Download

Key Control 2.0 Instructional Television

Tonality Control 2.0 Instructional Video – Photocascadia – File Size  926.53 MB – Free download

Tonality Hold in 2.0 is a comprehensive workflow video. I will guide you through my most current multiple exposure work flow; I work the same image throughout the entire video, except for a short example at the end. I will illustrate how I use the powerful tools and techniques acquirable in Photoshop along with the TKActions V4 Panel to moderate tonality throughout my entire processing workflow.

These techniques are rather advanced, and can be challenging, but they yield incredible results that are not conceivable with HDR software. I'll demonstrate how I take 3 raw files from pre-visualization to full realized main file.

Techniques covered: Naked as a jaybird provision in Lightroom, multiple vulnerability blend, advanced masking, luminosity selections, finespun selections, advanced choice building, color roam selections, key adjustment layers, color adjustment layers, distort cloning, sharpening for print, web provision and more.

Includes: 25 chapters, natural covering 4 hours of instruction.
I've also enclosed the raw files old for the design image you see below. This way you throne travel along along with the same files I'm using in the video. These files are for practice only, they may not be reproduced operating theatre oversubscribed in whatever anatomy.

DOWLOAD

Zack Schnepf – Key Control 2.0.rar   (download)
926.53 MB

Course self-complacent: https://www.photocascadia.com/tonality-control-2-0-instructional-video/

DOWNLOAD HERE

Tonality Control 2.0 Instructional Video – Download Free Courses FREE Download

Posted by: waterstommand.blogspot.com

Post a Comment for "Tonality Control 2.0 Instructional Video – Download Free Courses FREE Download"