Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 3 Download Dell UPDATED

Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 3 Download Dell

zuphzuph

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/josebda/2010/09/03/using-the-multiple-nics-of-your-file-server-r...

I saw that article. It basically tells you to enter a agglomeration of janky DNS entries. Shouldn't be necessary. After you create a squad, the whole squad gets one IP accost.

Was this postal service helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

We had a similar issue with the Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 4 on Server 2012 R2.

I recollect we ended up using the NIC teaming option that 2012 r2 has.

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Neally

BBigford wrote:

zuphzuph wrote:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/josebda/2010/09/03/using-the-multiple-nics-of-your-file-server-r...

I saw that article. It basically tells you to enter a bunch of janky DNS entries. Shouldn't be necessary. Subsequently yous create a team, the whole team gets one IP accost.

Shouldn't be but if it's on 2008 and the manufacturers software isn't working I don't meet much of a choice. :|

Was this mail service helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Michael0205

Mike Carpenter wrote:

We had a like outcome with the Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 4 on Server 2012 R2.

I think nosotros concluded up using the NIC teaming option that 2012 r2 has.

I'm stuck with 2008R2 unfortunately. Guessing you just did that in 2012/R2 through Server Manager.


 

Was this mail service helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Neally wrote:

How virtually this:

http://www.dell.com/back up/commodity/us/en/04/SLN83767/en

only check this first: http://en.community.dell.com/back up-forums/servers/f/1466/t/19246693

Damnit. Cheers man. I thought I went in there already, but hurrying through it I didn't see "Squad View".

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

BBigford wrote:

Mike Carpenter wrote:

We had a similar effect with the Broadcom Avant-garde Control Suite 4 on Server 2012 R2.

I think nosotros ended upwards using the NIC teaming option that 2012 r2 has.

I'm stuck with 2008R2 unfortunately. Guessing y'all just did that in 2012/R2 through Server Managing director.


Yes nosotros did, it was actually pretty painless to setup.

Was this postal service helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Been at least two-iii years since I had to mess with BACS.
Honey 2012 + for the 'native' nic teaming.

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Neally wrote:

Been at to the lowest degree 2-3 years since I had to mess with BACS.
Honey 2012 + for the 'native' nic teaming.

I agree. Peradventure nosotros'll motility information technology to 2012R2 before the plough of the side by side century.

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

BBigford wrote:

Neally wrote:

Been at least 2-3 years since I had to mess with BACS. Love 2012 + for the 'native' nic teaming.

I agree. Maybe nosotros'll motion it to 2012R2 before the plow of the next century.

Oh man, you'll love it. 2012 r2 NIC teaming is insanely simple and relatively idiot-proof. At least I'm a relative idiot and I haven't cleaved information technology nonetheless :)

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

PeterJMc wrote:

BBigford wrote:

Neally wrote:

Been at to the lowest degree 2-3 years since I had to mess with BACS. Dearest 2012 + for the 'native' nic teaming.

I concord. Perchance we'll motility it to 2012R2 before the plough of the next century.

Oh human being, you'll love it. 2012 r2 NIC teaming is insanely uncomplicated and relatively idiot-proof. At least I'chiliad a relative idiot and I oasis't broken it however :)

Yeah I've used 2012/R2 extensively. I like information technology more.

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

VIrtualuze and this trouble goes away ;)

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

Scott Alan Miller wrote:

VIrtualuze and this trouble goes away ;)

This was for our host (it'll host some VMs for another location).

Was this post helpful? thumb_up thumb_down

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: waterstommand.blogspot.com

Post a Comment for "Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 3 Download Dell UPDATED"